Almost every client we’ve ever worked with has had a bad experience in the past with an “SEO firm”. This is because “SEO” is like fishing: many people are aware of how to cast and how to real, but they don’t really know a thing about the art of catching a fish.
Welcome to the world wide web of online marketing.
At Moller Marketing, we’ll be honest – we don’t work with anyone who comes knocking on our door asking for help to “get to the top of Google for [whatever random phrase that they don’t even know conversion metrics on…].
We’ve been doing organic search engine optimization since 2005. We’ve worked with some of the best mentors in the country – online marketers that now speak at some of the biggest SEM events in the US. And at the end of the day, we may not be the best fit for your company.
Before you consider working with us, ask yourself the following questions:
- How often do I currently create content for my website?
- What is the dollar per lead I make via my online marketing efforts currently?
- Which are the current top 5 converting keyword phrases I’m found for on my site?
- Who are my top three competitors in the online marketing space for my industry?
- How am I currently using social media in my online marketing efforts?
You may not be able to answer all these questions, and that’s ok. But we’ll ask them anyway. And then we’ll ask them again. And we’ll dig, and will investigate before we jump into any online marketing contract.
Our goal at Moller Marketing is to under promise and over deliver.
Our focus is to work with clients who have realistic online marketing expectations.
Our purpose is to get your company RESULTS that are trackable because, after all, trackability is why online marketing is here to stay and your local phone book is trying to jump on the SEO bandwagon.