A lot has been going on.
- Selling discount clogging shoes.
- Doing search & social media marketing for clients.
- Signing dance recital video contracts with dance studios in Utah County.
- And, of course, tweeting and facebooking in my spare time.
I was recently motivated by this quote:
“If you don’t take action to accomplish YOUR goals, you will get used to accomplishing someone else’s…”
So, does that quote hit home to you?
What are you going to do about it?
This new-age entrepreneur video is a great tribute to all my friends and clients who wonder if they can really be entrepreneurs.
I’m grateful for the following things:
- my family, who supports me even though they don’t always understand why I would take a pay cut to focus more on my first website
- my Arizona SEO mentor who got me started in online marketing and ecommerce and continues to share insights
- the opportunity I have to work with great entrepreneurs every day at Prosper
- my “devil school” friend who lets me do what I’m best at and pursue new options with our video and photography company
- new partnerships and ventures that are in the works
- WORDPRESS & Bluehost for newbies
- my programmer friends who allow me to pick their brains at all hours of the day and night
- Darren Rowse, Brian Clark, Aaron Wall, SEOMoz – they stuff I read most online
What are you grateful for?
Here are a few books I recommend reading about Entrepreneurship:
- Entrepreneurship by Robert D. Hisrich
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Harvard Business Review on Entrepreneurship (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
- Entrepreneurship by William D. Bygrave
- Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures (3rd Edition)
What are your favorite books on Entrepreneurship?