Finding suppliers is one of the Two Main Hurdles I tell clients they have to get by when building a new eCommerce business. If you can’t get access to products to sell online, the rest of the stuff we talk about probably won’t even matter much. There are many ways to find suppliers: looking locally, searching online, etc. WholesaleMatch is one of the options I recommend when looking for product suppliers. There are many reasons why I like them but here are my top 5.
- They aren’t a Third Party affiliate system. What does this mean? Other product sourcing companies I’ve seen claim they are dropshippers. However, when you contact them for a sale you’ve made, they then contact the “real” dropshipper or manufacturer. Basically they are just an in-between of your company and the real dropshipper. This means the price you get at a wholesale price isn’t going to be as good as if you went directly to the source.
- They are always finding more suppliers. I’ve been aware of WholesaleMatch for over a year now and have seen so much added to their site. This, to me, is the sign of a good product sourcing company.
- They give great information in their blog. I know both blog authors and they have a wealth of knowledge. It’s a recommended read.
- The lifetime membership is a steal for what you get. I’ve created a few websites and always use TheShipper to find suppliers. To know that I will have access to this information for a lifetime is invaluable.
- They understand that they aren’t the ONLY product sourcing option. Some companies in the product sourcing market think they are the one-stop shop for all your product sourcing needs. That’s definitely not true at all. TheShipper encourages clients to look for all kinds of ways to find suppliers, including tradeshows, auctions, etc. This is commendable.
Here’s some feedback I’ve received about TheShipper from clients I work with. Read and enjoy!
“I am going to say a few words about WholesaleMatch. First, it is a very good directory for finding suppliers. I have been approved by two suppliers…the first one has about 25,000 products to offer; the second one has over 25 products – all of which are very good. WholesaleMatch has a wide variety of suppliers, dropshippers, wholesalers, and more. And as far as I can see, they keep improving all the time.”
North Brismick, NJ
Here’s another one:
I purchased a lifetime membership…My salesman was Steve S. who gave me a full membership with premium support. He told me I would be assigned a person from their product research team who would be my trainer and would make sure to find the dropship products I want. Even if I cannot find the products in their database, my trainer will go out to trade shows and find the product for me. They want to be my resource for finding products. For your information and records.
What have your experiences been with WholesaleMatch?