Have you been trying to set up an online business but don’t know where to start?
Maybe you have a website now but it’s just not getting you the traffic or BUYERS you want – does that sound like you?
Do Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing seem like foreign languages to you or too much of a time constraint to doing what you really want to do?
If any of these questions sound like you, you’ve come to the right place.
Nate Moller and his team have been in the industry of online marketing and eCommerce for over 8 years. They have worked with THOUSANDS of clients, most of which were either just getting started with an online business or who had been through the “school of hard knocks” and had seen little to no success.
Through this experience with clients, Moller Marketing recognized common questions, concerns, and pitfalls many people were falling into.
What Some of Our Clients Have to Say
“Thanks so much for your help with the website. It looks wonderful!…You were always so patient. We’re so, so happy with the end result.” - Amy S.
“I’ve been working with several individuals over the last nine months to update my website and serve as a consultant on marketing my books…online. Until I began working with Nate Moller [and Moller Marketing], I continually felt stopped in my progress—frustrated that I wasn’t finding the right kind of support. Thanks to Nate’s ability to ask those penetrating questions, I’m about to launch a website that aligns with my unique selling proposition: “There’s an easier way . . .” In the process of getting clear and developing a marketing plan, I’ve sold more books in the past three months than I have in the past three years.” —Author and workshop presenter, Karen P.
Moller Marketing has created a step-by-step process to help clients like YOU avoid the mistakes and see better results faster.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get in this comprehensive, step-by-step eBook:
Section 1: Defining Your Target Audience
- The Hardest Part of Marketing Is…
- 12 Questions to Help You Define Your Target Audience
Section 2: Creating an Online Business to Succeed
- The Five Simple Steps to Success with an Online Business
- 7 Must-Ask Questions When Starting an Online Business
Section 3: Attacking the “Low-Hanging Fruit”? (in Online Marketing)
- Why Facebook Just Makes Sense for a Business
- The HOW-TO’s of Using Facebook for Business
- How to Set Up Your Facebook Personal Profile Effectively
- How to Adjust Privacy Settings in Facebook
- Facebook Account Security Modifications
- Changing Your Facebook Password to Protect Your Assets
- How to Make New Connections with Your Target Audience on Facebook
- How to Create a Friend List in Facebook
- VIDEO: How to Create a Facebook Fan Page
- 10 Tips and Tricks of Effective Facebook Fan Pages
Section 4: Building Your Professional Online? Presence (with a Website that Get’s Found)
- Market Research Made Easy – Online Keyword Research
- Choosing a Domain Name that Sticks (Not Stinks)
- Your Ecommerce Business Priority List
We’ll even throw in a BONUS or TWO if you ORDER TODAY:
Bonus Section 1: Building a WordPress Website? (and you don’t have to be a programmer)
- Setting Up Hosting and a Free Domain Name
- Using Simple Scripts to Install WordPress
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Love WordPress
- Making Your Website Search Engine Friendly from Day 1
- How to Set Up Effective Permalink Structure in WordPress
Bonus Section 2: The Blogging Basics You HAVE to Know
And Much, Much More!
Discounted Price : $39.97*
|Limited Time Offer…|
Use your Promo Code and save an additional 15% TODAY ONLY!