My name is Nate Moller, and I’m passionate about helping clients see results with their business endeavors. MollerMarketing.com started as an additional tool to teach my clients at Prosper and has grown into a way of sharing my 5 years of online marketing success.
How I Got Started
The first “marketing” experience I remember clearly started in 9th grade. Our High School baseball team did fundraisers every year to earn money for stadium lighting and field maintenance and the like. As a freshman who wanted to make a good impression on my coach, I sold “cereal coupons” to everyone I knew in our small town in Idaho. I even went to the neighboring cities and sold to people my family was associated with there. Not only did I love sales and interacting with people, but I realized pretty quickly that it was all about “Who I Knew” that helped me win the grand prize of new baseball spikes.
Every year after that it wasn’t about IF I was going to win, it was about how much more I could sell – from oranges to “dollars per feet the ball was hit”.
Why Social Media?
Social media marketing has been an integral part of my success online. Here are some of the main platforms I use currently.
- MollerMarketing on Twitter
- MollerMarketing on Facebook
- MollerMarketing on StumbleUpon
- MollerMarketing on YouTube
- MollerMarketing on LinkedIn
What Do I Do Now?
I currently run various internet businesses including:
- http://www.clogon.com – specializing in new and used clogging shoes and dance bags.
- http://www.highlightsports.com – Utah videography and photography professionals focusing on dance recitals, studio photography, cheerleading and dance competitions, large group events and sports league memory preservation.
- http://UtahCountyReviews.com – goal is to help Utah natives and Utah tourists find the “hidden treasures in Happy Valley”. Utah tourism is a growing thing – let people visiting Utah know what you like best.
Random Facts about Nate Moller
Where are you from?
Rupert, Idaho originally.
What are your hobbies and interests?
Clogging! I have a website called www.ClogOn.com. I also love sports — especially baseball, softball, soccer, golf, and tennis. Camping, hiking, sailing, fishing, and traveling are great, too. And, of course, I love online marketing and SALES!
What is your favorite book?
What is one of your life ambitions?
To go to Yankee Stadium to see a game in the historic stadium, which I got to do for 27th birthday! My wife ROCKS!
What is something that most people don’t know about you?
That I’m a clogger (although now many people know). I’ve clogged since I was 6 and have been all over the world clogging.
What was your first job?
Rolling hay bails into straight lines on our farm in Idaho.
Who is your hero?
I don’t really have one specific one. I love studying about and asking questions of successful entrepreneurs and business owners.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Reading people’s minds! As a sales guy, this would have helped a ton! As a manager, it would help too. But most of all, it would help me as a husband! Most of the time, I think I know what’s going on, but every once in awhile I’m WAY off when it comes to reading my wife’s mind.