So which comes first when starting an eCommerce business:
- Finding Wholesale Dropshippers
- Finding a Niche in an Industry
I’ve worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world and have come to this conclusion – Without suppliers for an eCommerce business, it doesn’t matter at all how great a “niche” you find.
There are many ways to find suppliers: looking locally, trade shows, searching online, etc. WholesaleMatch is one of the options I recommend when looking for product suppliers. Here are my top 5 reasons for working with WholesaleMatch.com:
- Not a third party affiliate system. Other product sourcing companies I’ve seen claim they are the best dropship directory. The first thing I ask these dropship directory companies, especially if they claim THEY are the dropshipper, is “Where do you stock your inventory?” If they have “various locations” for inventory my conclusion is that they are an in-between for your company and the real dropshipper or manufacturer. This means the price you get at a wholesale price isn’t going to be as good as if you went directly to the source. Wholesale Match gives you direct contact with suppliers from all over the world, including contact info, website address, and phone numbers.
- Always finding more suppliers. I’ve been aware of WholesaleMatch for over three years now and have seen so much added to their site. This, to me, is the sign of a good product sourcing company. Not only do they have a team of researchers, but they also attend live tradeshows to connect with “niche” wholesale dropshippers.
- Great information on their blog. I’ve worked with their blog authors and they have a wealth of knowledge. It’s a recommended read.
- Growing Social Media Connections. Wholesale Match can be reached on Twitter (@wholesalematch). They have a Facebook Fan page (Become a Fan) and they are working on establishing stronger accounts with StumbleUpon, YouTube and other social networks.
- The year membership is a steal for what you get. I’ve created a few websites and always use WholesaleMatch.com to find product suppliers. To know that I will have access to this information for a full year is invaluable.
Here’s some feedback I’ve received about Wholesale Match from clients I work with. Read and enjoy!
“I am going to say a few words about WholesaleMatch. First, it is a very good directory for finding suppliers. I have been approved by two suppliers…the first one has about 25,000 products to offer; the second one has over 25 products – all of which are very good. WholesaleMatch has a wide variety of suppliers, dropshippers, wholesalers, and more. And as far as I can see, they keep improving all the time.”
North Brismick, NJ
I purchased a membership…My salesman was Steve S. who gave me a full membership with premium support. He told me I would be assigned a person from their product research team who would be my trainer and would make sure to find the dropship products I want. Even if I cannot find the products in their database, my trainer will go out to trade shows and find the product for me. They want to be my resource for finding products. For your information and records.
What have your experiences been with this wholesale dropshipper directory?